Are you sick of having to use different devices or platforms to stream music for different rooms in your house? Wouldn’t it be nice if you were able to control the music you love to listen to straight from your phone or tablet on apps you already use? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you have come to the right place. Based out of Hurricane, UT, VSSL a sister company to TruAudio, has created a one of a kind wireless audio system that will give you more freedom than ever before. These systems are designed to easily integrate through many different platforms that you already own. Our A series systems are perfect option for Spotify Connect, Airplay or Google Chromecast audio amplifiers. Let us show you how we are able to create an independent music system unlike any you’ve seen(or heard) before.
Wireless Audio Systems
Custom audio installers and homeowners everywhere are starting the switch over to VSSL’s sleek , cutting edge technology systems each and everyday. We know what a hassle it can be to deal with outdated systems, remotes, and keypads. That is why we created the sleek A.6 and A.3 wireless audio system. These systems allow the user to listen to up to six different music stations, in six different zones, for six different people. VSSL is the only audio company that uses Native Streaming to supply you with the music you know from the apps and platforms you love. Our A Series Audio Systems are compatible with the following platforms:
- Android/ Google Chromecast
The A Series also features components that make your music sound better than before. With features like high power efficient circuitry and 50 watts per channel and more ,we know that you will fall in the love with our sound. Our systems also feature:
- Zone control with use from any mobile device, computer, or tablet.
- Easy Party Zone setup
- Easy to use app that allows for easy installation and fine-tuned control.
- 6X6X6 : Six different people are able to listen to six different songs in six different zones at the simultaneously.
- Native Streaming abilities allow you to use your apps in the desired zones
Obviously, the VSSL wireless audio system needs to be in your home if you love music as much as we do. The only choice you need to make is whether you want the A6 or A3 system. So you may be wondering how can I make VSSL my new Google Home Amplifier? It’s simple(really) it only takes a couple steps and you’ll be listening to David Bowie in the kitchen before you know it.
How To Set Up VSSL As A Chromecast Audio Amp
Our A Series wireless audio systems allow you to hook up this sweet sound system up to any platform you might already own. For those of you who “play” through Google Chromecast, it only takes a few simple steps after the initial VSSL setup to get ready to turn your home into a boogie wonderland. Here are the steps for using your new system as a chromecast audio amp for your home.
Connecting To Google Chromecast
- Make sure that your listening device is connected on the same network as your VSSL audio system before getting started.
- Using your favorite music app, select a station or song.
- On the “Now Playing” screen, locate the Google Cast icon. Once you have located this icon your audio zones will appear. You can also swipe up from the bottom edge to reveal the the icon in the Control Center.
- Select your zone and set the mood in any of your zones.
Enjoy Musical Freedom With VSSL
At VSSL we are all about playing great music and breaking down barriers. We want to make sure that all of our customers are able to enjoy high quality sound using cutting edge technology when and where they want. Our wireless audio systems were created for you to listen to music the way it was intended to be heard. Contact us today, to set up this independent sound system in your home or office. Want to share the love? Become a VSSL dealer. Find out how you can get connected to the VSSL network and start sharing this life changing technology with everyone you know.